The Scientific Advisory Board has completed reviewing the full papers submitted to ISFEH9. A large number of excellent papers have been accepted and the revised versions are now invited to allow for the reviewer comments. Please submit the revised version with the rebuttal as instructed in the notification letter, through your EasyChair account by December 10th, 2018. You will be notified on the final decision by December 20th, 2018.
At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the Seminar by the date indicated in the Key Dates
for the paper to be included in the printed book of the Seminar Proceedings. Please note that the author index will only include the authors listed in the EasyChair; it is your responsibility to ensure that this list is complete. The papers must be presented at the Seminar to be selected for the special issues of the journals (Fire Safety Journal
; Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves
; International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
In the paper revision, please note the following:
- Your rebuttal should include your answers to all the reviewer comments and the list of changes to the original manuscript. Please upload the rebuttal in a separate pdf-file.
- Please do edit your manuscript strictly based on the paper template in which all the formats are specified. Please ensure that your manuscript is fully consistent with all the formats including title, authors, affiliations, page size, page margins, paragraph format, font format, equations, tables, figures, references, etc.
- All the figures and photos must be carefully edited and must have a sufficient resolution. Please refer to the detailed requirements for the figures in the paper template.
- It is recommended to use the MathType software or Microsoft Equation 3.0 for creating and editing equations and the nomenclature listing. Please refer to the detailed requirements for equations in the paper template.
- Make sure that the requirements on reference formatting are strictly followed. Please refer to the detailed requirements for references in the paper template.
Please download the template and instructions here
.Submit your revised paper here